So far so good
I have been taking Active-PK for three weeks now, exactly as directed.
1) I have noticed more active and solid bowel actions.
2) Less fatigue and therefore more willing to exercise for even longer, even though I was fit and exercising daily anyway.
3) Some possible belly fat loss, but a bit hard to tell after only three weeks.
4) Some aches and twitchiness in extremities, in the first week, but this is subsiding.
5) Less sebum being produced on my scalp.
6) Improved feeling of well being.
I am hypoglycemic and this product helped to stabilize my blood sugar. I can now go 5 - 7 hours without eating if need be. Before, I could barely go 3 hours without eating.
I have been taking this product for 3 months now and it hasn't done much for the weight loss except for the fact that I can go longer without eating. The first 2 months, I didn't change my diet at all and didn't lose any weight. Last month I went from eating 4 - 5 times a day to eating just 3 times a day, eating the same amount for each meal that I was eating for each meal at 4-5 times a day. I've lost some weight in the last month, only about 5.5 lbs though. I work out 4-5 times a week and stay active on the weekends just as I have been doing for many years.
At least my hypoglycemia seems to be in better shape due to taking Active-PK.
No effect, no change
No change experienced at the cellular/molecular, epidermal or physical level of my body. No change in energy level, no elimination of body fat, no physical change what so ever noted after taking a full 30 days.
Increased energy levels. Using last 3 months. Still can't comment on belly fat and liver fat.
ive been pleased with this product. ive kept my weight down, belly has gotten a little smaller and i dknt gave a craving for sweets.
I've kept my weight down, belly has gotten a little smaller and I don't have a craving for sweets. I am reordering as I feel it boosts my metabolism.