Pure Testo Xplode (excuse us, we mean XPLODE) is a supplement that promises to give you peak muscle power that will take your body to the next level of fitness. Pure Testo XPLODE says it’s custom designed to help you sculpt the perfect body, increase stamina and add strength, and everyone (including hot, sexy women) will notice the results.
What’s the Deal With My Testosterone – is it LOW?
Testosterone as you probably know is a hormone in men that is responsible for “manly” things like strength, red blood cells, and last but not least sex drive. The sad truth is that the level of testosterone starts to decline 1% per year after age 30. But don’t freak out – this is perfectly normal.
Testosterone levels are measured by a doctor and it is considered a normal level if you have between 300-1200 (ng/dl); this is a pretty wide range, part of the reason it’s difficult to determine when it is low. If you did have unusually low levels for your age, a doctor may prescribe a synthetic testosterone booster, which has a host of awful side effects that can affect your whole family.
Conclusion: Your testosterone likely isn’t low but if you’ve had sudden changes, in energy see a doctor. If you are feeling sluggish, depressed or a low libido it likely doesn’t have to do with testosterone levels and could be due to stress.
What’s in Pure Testo XPLODE to Boost My Testosterone?
Pure Testo XPLODE says it contains ingredients proven to boost stamina in the gym and the bedroom. They only one they list is:
Tribulus terrestris (aka the Devil’s Eyelashes), a weed found in drier climates around Europe, Asia, and Africa and has been used in Indian medicine for strength and health. Pure Test XPLODE points to 2 studies that they say prove Tribulus Terrestris works to increase muscle strength as well as sexual health.
However, we took a look and noted that study 1 specifically states: “Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males.”
The second study seems to show that 60% of participants that had erectile dysfunction increased levels of DHEA-S (a steroid hormone naturally found in our body) and had “successful sexual intercourse” after taking tribulus. However, it should be noted this was only done with 30 participants and the role of DHEA-S levels in the body in relation to sexual function is still not clearly understood.
Tribulus Terrestris Side Effects and Warnings
Tribulus terrestris in supplement form is considered safe for short-term use up to 8 weeks, but its long-term effects are unknown. However, since tribulus terrestris may increase testosterone levels, possible side effects include mood swings, increased body or facial hair growth in men and women, worsening an already enlarged prostate, and/or prostate cancer. According to an article in Men’s Health, tribulus terrestris could lower good cholesterol and cause breast enlargement.
Tribulus terrestris also carries several warnings as it may interact with lithium or diabetes medications. Because tribulus might affect how your body gets rid of lithium and decreases your blood sugar, if you are on these types of medications you may need to adjust your dosage.
How Are You Supposed to Take Pure Testo XPLODE?
Pure Testo XPLODE is sold as supplement that’s supposed to work in conjunction with (not replace) a workout. Therefore, they recommend that you take 2 pills a day, one in the morning and one before you go to the gym. They claim that you’ll achieve better results during exercise resulting in a stronger, more confident and sexy you.
Pure Testo XPLODE Fine Print
Pure Testo XPLODE makes several disclaimers including:
- Results on the website (meaning the pictures of ripped, buff bodies) are atypical (meaning not typical). “As individuals differ, so will results.”
- Do not take if pregnant or nursing (unlikely if you are a man).
- This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Consult a doctor before using it.
What’s the Deal with Pure Testo XPLODE Sample Bottle Offer?
To get you to try Pure Testo XPLODE they offer you a sample bottle… note how they don’t include the word “free”… for $4.97 (or $2.97 shipping if you refresh the page once).
But if you take a look-see at the teeny tiny print below the Trial Offer you’ll note it reads:
“By submitting, you consent to having read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions and after your 14 days trial period has expired, being enrolled in our membership program for $119.97 plus shipping per month. You can cancel anytime by calling 1-855-511-2251.”
Pure Testo EXPLODE Terms and Conditions
They strongly recommend reading the entire (lengthy) Terms and Conditions but we’ll include some of the highlights. Namely:
- The 14-day trial period starts from the date you ordered Pure Testo XPLODE.
- Afterwards, if you fail to contact them you will be billed $119.97 for product already received and automatically signed up for a monthly shipment program, billed $119.97 plus $9.97 shipping.
- You can only returned unopened bottles for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
- The website cautions “we may, at our sole discretion, require you to pay any outstanding balance or overdue amount by means acceptable to us.”
If you vist and/or purchase Pure Testo XPLODE you are allowing them to:
- Use web beacons to track your personal and non-personal information to “enhance the user experience” and may be shared with third parties.
- They may use your personal information to solicit you via email, phone, or snail mail as well as “rent, sell, and share your [personal] and non-personal information with the Network Sites and other third parties for the purposes of direct mail, email marketing, mobile marketing, and telemarketing.”
- You may opt-out of being on their list by writing [email protected] but you may need to unsubscribe to third party lists separately.
- You will need to request being placed on their Do Not Call list.
Bottom Line: Is Pure Testo XPLODE Gonna Help Me Get Ripped?
Ripped? No. Ripped OFF, quite possibly. From the above research we’ve shown you:
- There is no proof tribulus terrestris helps to increase muscle mass or strength.
- It is inconclusively linked to increasing levels of DHEA-S and sexual performance.
- Unless you cancel within 14 days of ordering it, you will be on the hook for at least $119.97. Since these pills are said to take some time to work and shipping times for these types of products tend to be long, you will have a very limited time to try it.
- They could come after you for money they think you owe them…
Alternatives to Pure Testo XPLODE
If you are already working out, good for you! The endorphins you release while exercising will naturally boost your mood and literally improve blood flow, which can help increase arousal.
If you want to increase muscle mass from doing workouts, many fitness experts recommend:
- Protein powders
See more recommendations at Muscle and Fitness.
We hope this helps you make a decision about Pure Testo XPLODE. Let us know your experience below!
You may also like: Get Wise: How To Read a Clinical Study