Facelift Wand is sold by Telebrands and claims to be a non-invasive way to reduce wrinkles and aging under the eyes and around the face by using radio frequencies. They claim this is the same treatment used by plastic surgeons and this handheld device has been cleared by the FDA.
But will Facelift Wand really tighten, firm, and rejuvenate skin as Telebrands promises? Let’s take a closer look at the product and the company behind it, shall we?
The Facelift Wand Pitch
Facelift Wand is targeted primarily at women in their late 30s-onward who are concerned about their appearance but don’t like the idea of surgery. The infomercial shows various older women who claim to have used Facelift Wand and the before-and-after videos appear to show the elimination of some fine lines on their faces as well as lifting the arch of their brow.
How Facelift Wand Works
Facelift Wand is plug-in device with a special tip they claim emits radio frequencies (RF). To use Facelift Wand, they instruct you to press it against your cheeks, eyebrows, forehead, under the eyes, or anywhere on the face that has wrinkles you’d like to remove. They promise in seconds the massaging thermal energy improves circulation and will make the offending lines disappear before your very eyes.
Facelift Wand Will Cost You:
$46.97 – this is broken down as 2 “easy” payments of $19.99 plus $6.99 shipping/handling. At the time of your order you can purchase Facelift Cream for an additional $6.99 in fees. These fees are non-refundable. Telebrands promises you can return Facelift Wand within 30 days for the initial purchase price so long as you include a written explanation of why you are returning it.
Bottom Line: Is Facelift Wand a Scam?
RF technology does appear to help rejuvenate skin, however, we’d like to point out:
- The ones used by professionals are of a higher-grade than a household version like Facelift Wand.
- These devices only offer temporary results.
- Similar products (like Dermawand) have mixed reviews, with many people saying it takes repeat uses to have any noticeable effect.
- These devices do not work on heavy wrinkles.
- “As Seen On TV” products tend to overhype their claims and often disappoint consumers.
- Telebrands recently had their BBB rating changed from an A- to F due to numerous consumer complaints about products, advertising, billing, and customer service.
Keep these in mind before purchasing Facelift Wand and let us know your thoughts or experience below.